This is this Wiki's Manual of Style. The rules about how to write an article are on this page.
- The subject of the article should be briefly introduced in the opening paragraph of the article. The first time that the name of the subject appears, it should be written in bold (only the first time!).
- The name of the musical (Avenue Q) should ALWAYS be italicized.
- Wikilinking is limited to the first occurrence of the word or phrase.
- The first letters of the names of characters, songs, the musical (Avenue Q) and the street (Avenue Q) should be capitalised.
- For example: I Wish I Could Go Back To College instead of I wish I could go back to college, or the Bad Idea Bears instead of the Bad idea bears.
For articles about charactersEdit
- An article about a character should have the following sections:
- Opening paragraph: This should contain some general things about the character.
- Story: This section should contain the story of the character.
- Songs: A list of the songs that the character sings.
- Quotes: Some quotes of the character.
For articles about songsEdit
- An article about a song should have the following sections:
- Opening paragraph: <Song name> is a song from the musical Avenue Q.
- Singers: A list of the characters that sing the song.
- Story: In this section should be explained what function the song has in the musical and what the song is about.
- Lyrics: The lyrics should be in this section.
- Song: The song should be placed in this section (for example a video from Youtube).