Schadenfreude is a song from the musical Avenue Q. (they pronounce it Sha-den-froi-duh)
List of Ways They Felt Schadenfreude Edit
- Feeling happy at Nicky being down and out and sad.
- Clapping when waitresses fall with trays of glasses.
- Enjoying watching ice skaters fall.
- Feeling warm/cozy watching people in the rain.
- Watching vegetarians being told they ate chicken.
- Watching frat boys realize what they inserted their penises into.
- Refusing to hold the door in an elevator.
- Straight A students getting B's.
- Ex's getting S.T.D.'s
- Waking napping doormen.
- Watching tourists reading maps.
- Football players getting tackled.
- C.E.O's getting shackles.
- Watching actors unable to finish their Oscar speeches.